12 one shoulder swimsuits that are sassy yet sweet.
One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit
When it comes to turning heads on the beach, nothing exudes elegance and sophistication quite like a one shoulder swimsuit. This trendy swimwear style effortlessly combines fashion-forward design with a touch of retro allure, making it a must-have for every beach fashionista.
Do you want to show off your collarbone, but don’t trust a full-blown strapless suit? Or, perhaps, you prefer to opt for a one piece maillot, but seek new ways to show a little bit more skin on the beach?
A one shoulder swimsuit is for you. From the most sporty to the ultra-feminine, shop one for every style below.
A one shoulder swimsuit is an easy way to show a little skin while still opting for a torso-covering one piece.
Go sporty with a tank style or couture-inspired with rosettes, ruching, and more.
Get ready to make a splash in the most chic and flattering swimwear of the season!
Our Top Picks
1. Best Red One Shoulder Swimsuit
2. Best Gingham One Shoulder Swimsuit
3. Best Sporty One Shoulder Swimsuit
4. Best Cut Out One Shoulder Swimsuit
5. Best Underwire One Shoulder Swimsuit
6. Best Black One Shoulder Swimsuit
7. Best Metallic One Shoulder Swimsuit
8. Best White One Shoulder Swimsuit
9. Best Statement One Shoulder Swimsuit
10. Best Bikini Style One Shoulder Swimsuit
11. Best Minimalist One Shoulder Swimsuit
12. Best Tie Neck One Shoulder Swimsuit
The world is your oyster when it comes to one shoulder swimsuit options, so go for the sportiest or the girliest…whatever strikes your fancy!
With the one shoulder swimsuit trend taking center stage this season, it’s time to elevate your beach style with a touch of timeless elegance and modern flair.
Whether you’re lounging by the pool or strolling along the shoreline, these chic and flattering swimsuits are sure to turn heads and make you feel like a beach goddess.
No matter how you slice it, though, it’s time to try out the warm-weather trend.
All products featured on Viva Cabana are independently selected by our editorial team, and the company may earn commission through affiliate links.