A summer staple, pair your triangle bikini with a string bikini bottom for beach sunshine.
With the arrival of summer, it’s time to hit the beach or lounge by the pool in the most fashionable swimwear. If you’re looking to make a stylish splash, string bikinis are an excellent choice.
These alluring swimsuits combine minimalistic designs with adjustable strings, allowing you to customize the fit and showcase your curves with confidence.
In this post, we’ll explore the top string bikini picks for this season, ensuring you turn heads wherever you go.
The Best Types
- Triangle Bikini: The triangle bikini is a classic string bikini style. It features triangle-shaped cups for the top, which are connected to thin strings that tie around the neck and back. The bottoms typically have side strings that tie at the hips, allowing for adjustable coverage.
- Halter Neck Bikini: Halter neck bikinis feature a top with straps that tie around the neck, creating a halter-like look. The strings provide support and can be adjusted for a customized fit.
String Bikini Bottoms
Whether you prefer a matching string bikini bottom, more covered high waisted option, or something in the middle, shop the best triangle bikinis for summer, here.
Get ready to elevate your summer wardrobe and dive into the world of chic string bikinis!
Our Top Picks
1. Missoni Mare Crochet Knit Triangle Bikini
3. Lemlem Neela String Bikini
4. Matteau String Floral Print Bikini
5. J.Crew String Bikini
6. Abercrombie String Bikini
7. Mara Hoffman String Bikini
8. Tory Burch Printed String Bikini
9. Zimmermann String Bikini
10. Dolce & Gabbana Floral Triangle Bikini
11. Victoria’s Secret String Bikini
Other types of string bikinis
Bralette Bikini: A bralette bikini combines the comfort and style of a bralette with the string bikini design. It typically features a soft, wireless top with thicker straps and adjustable strings at the back.
High Neck Bikini: High neck bikinis have a top with a higher neckline that covers more of the chest. The strings or straps can be adjustable or fixed, depending on the design.
Shop string bikini tops with stretchy straps that match the Lycra in the suit itself for a more comfortable fit when you tie it around your neck.
There’s nothing more classic than the triangle bikini, and for good reason. Whether it’s your go-to silhouette or you just want to try one on for size, make sure to have a few timeless styles in rotation this summer.
While it’s important to make sure that the cups—i.e. triangles—are large enough for your chest but, after that, it’s all about the straps.
The best part of a classic triangle bikini is that the neck and ribcage straps are totally adjustable on most, so make sure that they’re tied tight…after all, they’re all the support you’re going to get!
RELATED: Underwire Swimsuits to Lift You Up
All products featured on Viva Cabana are independently selected by our editorial team, and the company may earn commission through affiliate links.